Date/Time - Date(s) - 08/02/2024 - 9:15 am - 10:00 am
Join Forbes Solicitors for the launch of “Knowledge & Porridge,” their brand-new webinar series serving up quick, practical subjects to keep you up to date with all HR & legal essential topics.
In just 30 minutes and before you are consumed by the working day, you’ll gain the knowledge and tools to navigate today’s ever-evolving employment landscape.
This first session is ‘How to Build a Culture of Responsible Bystanders’ on Thursday 8th February at 9:15 am.
Legislation imposing a new legal obligation on employers to take reasonable steps to prevent sexual harassment of their employees comes into force this year. This session will help employers understand how to educate their workforce and create a zero-tolerance approach to harassment.
Employment Partner – Jennifer Smith will explore this topic and give you insights into:
- Why we need to build a culture of responsible bystanders.
- When to be an active bystander: what are unacceptable behaviours?
- The four main stages to the process of being an active bystander.
- When to intervene during the incident and/or after the incident.
- Strategies for intervening.
Don’t miss this chance to gain practical knowledge and actionable steps you can implement, secure your place now here!